[tlug] XEmacs: How do you switch between 'buffer tabs'?

Hi all,

	I've decided to take another shot at getting serious
at using (x)emacs again and the first thing that struck me
as 'should take a few seconds to do' but so far has eluded
me is...

	Is there a default keybinding to switch between
'buffer tabs'?  Or is there a way to set it up so I
can set up a keybinding to allow switching between
'buffer tabs'?

	I'm not even sure 'buffer tabs' is the correct
term but that's all I could find from scanning the xemacs
documentation for those GUI elements which are normally called
'tabs' in other applications. [1]  So far I've tried:

1. Googling for 'buffer tabs xemacs switch' and some
   variants and didn't find too many good results.
   nope?
3. M-x tab<tab> ... nope I don't see anything
4. Looking in all the options in the pull down menus...
   don't see anything relevant to buffer tabs.

	I'd try Help in Xemacs but not sure where I should
be looking...  I noticed in apropos while searching for
'buffers' that there was a buffers-tab-switch-to-buffer-function
but I'm not sure if that has any relevance.

	If it makes any difference I'm running Xemacs 21.4.18
which is what my Ubuntu box put on by default when I ran
'apt-get install xemacs21'

Cheers,
Alain

[1] http://www.xemacs.org/Documentation/21.5/html/xemacs_4.html