Re: [tlug] Video of the next meeting...

Zev Blut wrote:
On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 21:34:33 +0900, Alain Hoang <hoanga@example.com> wrote:

	If Zev and Henri are bringing cameras, I guess I can hold off on
dragging mine down to TLUG?  I think two captures are more than enough.

Do you have any good lights or microphones?  They might help.

Lights? Afraid nothing that would provide good directed lighting for taking videos. As for microphones I might have one or two I can dig up and bring but they're the big karaoke style ones. I guess that necessitates digging up a microphone stand.

Any good places to get a microphone stand? I'll check bikku camera tomorrow...

Alain