Re: [tlug] Video of the next meeting...

25.7.2006 kello 15:01, Zev Blut kirjoitti:
 Hello,

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 11:50:32 +0900, Keith Bawden <isdj@example.com> wrote:

Hello All,

Unfortunately I will not be able to make the next meeting :-( I was
really looking forward to the scheduled presentations.

Will there be a video taken of and subsequently made available?

I will most likely bring a camera, so there should be videos made.
When we get them transcoded and up on the web is another story though.

Hi folks,

I'll bring the camera as usual.
But maybe we  really need to think about the distribution...

IMHO transcoding is somewhat a secondary problem. We will
need room and bandwith for 90-300 MB of material per presentation
 depending on length and required quality... any thoughts ?

--
Henri