Re: [tlug] Video of the next meeting...

On 26/07/06, Walter Hansen <gandalf@example.com> wrote:

Just a suggestion, but you could just have past meetings availabe on CD at
each meeting for a 100 yen donation.

Not a bad idea. I think the videos should also be available online, of course.

I will be bringing my laptop to the upcoming meeting, and I have video
of at least two past meetings on it. If you bring a blank CD, I'll be
happy to burn video onto it.

I personally think hosting them on Hikari, with some rate limiting in
place, is the way to go. That way, Google Video can snag them, right?
I am all for people mirroring them (thanks for the offer, Romans), but
we need to make sure that we have a copy just in case mirrors drop
off.

-Josh