Re: [tlug] recommendations for new CMS?

Dave wrote:
> ...what it is you like to see in a CMS system.

I haven't really used one yet, but have looked at Mambo & Drupal. One
thing I noticed with examples & screenshots is that many systems seem to
revolve around a dated list of articles, or news items. I'd like to find
something that allowed for more of a general information website with a
relatively static set of editable pages.

There must be plenty like that, I just haven't come across any yet.

- Jason