Re: [tlug] [OT] Strip Kanji from a document for study purposes

Jim,

Thanks for following up.

> Are you sure you ticked the correct box? It's the one to the *right*

Oh, silly me. I was clicking the one to the left. I guess I'm so used
that kind of option being on the left that I just assumed.

So, everything is working fine then.

Still kind of think an option to get a word list without the original
text included would be good. Just, you know, an idea to consider.

--
Dave M G