Re: [tlug] More SCIM: European lang input?

On 7/10/06, Birkir A. Barkarson <birkirb@example.com> wrote:
As far as I know, you need to activate the keyboard layout for the
European language you wish to type, switch SCIM to the English keyboard
layout and then you should be able to type the language in question.

Hi, I do the same, switching between Japanese and French keyboard
layouts on a japanese keyboard. It is also what I did when I used
windows 5 years ago.

Evan