Re: [tlug] no, really: Die, .uim, die!

Jim,

Don't fight it. I would not try to keep this file from being created, _unless_ it was _overwriting_ my hand-tweaked version.
Which is what it is doing. Was I not clear?

I've made all the settings as I want them. So far as I can understand, my settings are all saved in a directory called .uim.d.

This .uim file _is_ _overwriting_ my hand tweaked settings.

I don't want it or need it. So how do I either stop it from constantly putting my settings back to where I don't want them, or stop it from being created altogether?

--
Dave M G