Mailing List Archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [tlug] Where to take a PC


Akihabara), where i can take  PCs when are broken, for example, now I need to replace the power suply of a computer.

If the PC is a desktop, you can easily remove the power supply and replace with new one. Many stores in akihabara sell power supplies, just make sure the one you buy has enough "power" for your machine- usually 300 watts is sufficient but if you have dual processors etc you will need more. Also if your computer is old then you probably dont need a power supply that has SATA power outs (for new serial ata hard drives), but if it is newer you might.

If the pc is a laptop, best thing is to ship to manufacturer for repair.


Scott VanDusen

**************** CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************
This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail system.
***INFOSYS******** End of Disclaimer ********INFOSYS***

Home | Main Index | Thread Index

Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links