Re: [tlug] Remembering the Kanji -- off topic?

On 14/03/06, sjs@example.com <sjs@example.com> wrote:
> Jim wrote:
> >> Number of brush strokes?
> >> Number of brush strokes of radical?
> > >Number of _non-radical_ brush strokes of the character?
> Marcus Metzler wrote:
> > Could it be the stroke count?
>
> Good ideas! Thanks -- I'll look tonight.

You've already got the answers there... but if you rummage around on:

http://www.nanzan-u.ac.jp/SHUBUNKEN/welcome.htm

you'll find him, and resources about the books. He has recently released
some software to go along with the book (java, claims to work on linux)
but you're better off with:

http://kanji.koohii.com/

Neil.