Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] "Omotesando Hills"
- Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 00:02:19 +0900
- From: "Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] "Omotesando Hills"
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Organization: Images Through Glass
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050511
Ian Wells wrote: >On 14/03/06, Lyle H Saxon <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote: > >>Completely off-topic, but just in case anyone is interested in and/or >>hasn't been to the new Omotesando Hills complex in... er... Omotesando >>(up the hill from Harajuku Station), I posted some photos that I took >>there yesterday - here: >>http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~LLLtrs/PhotoGlryMain/pgb/Omotesando01.html >Bad Lyle, taking pictures inside when there are signs everywhere >saying not to... > >Other than that, very nice ;-) Thanks. About signs - I didn't see any! Really! Maybe they took them down? When did you go there? I did walk into the complex feeling somewhat nervous about taking pictures, having in mind the recent anti-photography movement where if you take out a camera in just about any building, a security guard comes and up and says "No pictures", but once inside, I noticed that other people were taking pictures, so... I nervously took a couple - and happily no guards came up and the people around me were also taking pictures, so I gleefully took some more.... When I read this message, I thought "Who sent this... Ian..." and then I got a mental video playback of you at the Art Tyde meeting with your very nice looking digital SLR camera on the table... "Ah... Ian was at Omotesando Hills - he wanted to take pictures - he was prevented from doing so - and then he sees that bugger Lyle took some - no doubt he thought 'What the...' as visions of photos not taken danced in his head." I really didn't see any signs Ian - where were they? Lyle
- [tlug] "Omotesando Hills"
- From: Lyle H Saxon
- Re: [tlug] "Omotesando Hills"
- From: Ian Wells
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Translation
- Next by Date: [tlug] Remembering the Kanji -- off topic?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] "Omotesando Hills"
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] "Omotesando Hills"
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links