Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] "Omotesando Hills"
- Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:09:15 +0900
- From: "Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] "Omotesando Hills"
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Organization: Images Through Glass
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050511
Ian Wells wrote: >On 15/03/06, Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon wrote: >>"Ah... Ian was at >>Omotesando Hills - he wanted to take pictures - he was prevented from >>doing so - and then he sees that bugger Lyle took some - no doubt he >>thought 'What the...' as visions of photos not taken danced in his >>head." I really didn't see any signs Ian - where were they? >When I went in on Sunday there were several at the narrow ends on the >balcony edges. Dunno why they were there, but it might well have been >to stop you stopping, because there were hordes of people there that >day - if you went on a weekday it wouldn't surprise me to find it was >different... It was a weekday, and while it wasn't terribly crowded, there were a fair number of people there - and there were generally a few standing at the ends, but only a few, so no one was blocking the path. That would make sense - maybe they had a problem with too many people stopping there for pictures, so when it's crowded they are strict about it? Lucky I was able to get there on a weekday I suppose. Incidentally, for anyone interested in going there, here is the site's official website and information phone number: http://www.omotesandohills.com/ 03-3497-0310 Shops - 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Restaurants - 11:00 a.m. - Midnight (last orders 11:00 p.m.) Cafes - 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. (last orders 10:00 p.m.) And... I just found this in the brochure: "Any commercial photography, media coverage, etc. to be performed on the premises of Omotesando Hills requires prior authorization from the Omotesando Hills management office." Lyle
- [tlug] "Omotesando Hills"
- From: Lyle H Saxon
- Re: [tlug] "Omotesando Hills"
- From: Ian Wells
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] [Annoucement] TLUG Technical Meeting 2006-03-18
- Next by Date: [tlug] Open Source Conference 2006 Tokyo/Spring
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] "Omotesando Hills"
- Next by thread: [tlug] Remembering the Kanji -- off topic?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links