Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Graphics drawing libraries
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 13:26:26 +0900
- From: "Guillaume Proux" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Graphics drawing libraries
- References: <email@example.com>
First post here, hello everybody!
I think that if you don't mind playing with Python, you should have a look at PIL (http://effbot.org/zone/pil-index.htm )
It is a very simple but very nice way to create pictures programmatically. There is a recent addition of support for the AGG library.
If you check AGG homepage ( http://www.antigrain.com/screenshots/index.html) you will see that most of what you want is well supported.
GuillaumeOn 3/1/06, Ian Wells <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:Does anyone know of any graphics libraries other than GD for image
creation? I keep finding limitations within GD, where the interface
is fine but the support for the operations is lacking. (e.g.
antialiasing + thick lines is broken, antialiasing + transparency
ditto, no subpixel addressing).
The TLUG server is hosted by Open Source Development Lab Japan.
To unsubscribe from this mailing list,
please see the instructions at http://www.tlug.jp/list.html
- Re: [tlug] Graphics drawing libraries
- From: Matt Gushee
- [tlug] Graphics drawing libraries
- From: Ian Wells
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] real content as opposed to half-baked tutorials
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] real content as opposed to half-baked tutorials
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Graphics drawing libraries
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Graphics drawing libraries
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links