[tlug] CD Burning Howto-- Thanks Godwin

 > From: Godwin Stewart <godwin.stewart@example.com>
 >>I had to tell cdrecord dev=ATAPI:0,0,0 instead of just 0,0,0
 > That quirk is mentioned in my howto, which is here:
 >   http://linux.sgms-centre.com/howto/cdwriting.php

Thank you Godwin, thank you. Its a great how-to. I really wanted to
figure this one out on my own, without recourse to TLUG, and I did, but
it took a while. And this is the best CD burning write up I have seen
(and alas, I waded through quite a few recently.) It really should be in
the LDP.

Yours,

David Riggs, Kyoto