Re: [tlug] Nice kanji fonts for TeX/LaTeX

    Botond> On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:47:17 +0100 Marcus Metzler
    Botond> <mocm@example.com> wrote:

    >> Is there an easy way to get LaTeX to use scalable fonts that
    >> would result in less blocky large kanji?
    Botond> I think using truetype fonts would result in a less blocky
    Botond> kanji. Did you try to use any?  -- Special TLUG Meeting:

I tried, but somehow latex did not use them. Maybe it is the utf8
encoding. I could not find any comprehensive description on how to do
it.

Marcus

| mocm@example.com            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |
 |>>>             Quis custodiet ipsos custodes                 <<<|