Re: [tlug] Japanese dictionaries

Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon wrote:
> I would really like to have now is some way of using an Oxford and also a Random House dictionary that I have for the MicroMuck platform....

What format are they,   If they use an epwing format then it is just a
matter of finding the dictionary files.   If they are not you would have
to find a way to dump the content to something readable by perl then
make a freepwing script to create a epwing dictionary (this will
probably not be trivial and probably breaches the dictionaries EULA).

Edward