[tlug] KuroBox and Xterm problem SOLVED (but problems with shutdown)

> Check "ls -la /dev/pts" and "ls -la /dev/ptmx".
> Do you have a devpts mount in your fstab?

Thank's for the reply.
Yes I have it
/etc/fstab

none /dev/pts devpts gid=5,mode=20 0 0

I was able to solve the problem changing the above line as following

none /dev/pts devpts gid=5,mode=620 0 0

I don't know why, but now it works^^;

By the way there is another prob I don't quite understand well.
If I try to shutdown or reboot kurobox, all the processes close down
successfully but it can't reboot and even shutdown (power off).
In a normal environment you needed the apm module to do so, but I don't
think this is the case. Moreover in maintenance mode, power shutdown works.
Any Kurobox expert over there?

Regards
Alex

 ホビボックス株式会社  情報システム部 Alessandro Mantelli