[tlug] KuroBox HG Sid and Xterm not root problem

Hello I've bought a week ago a KuroBox HG and after few tries I
succeeded in installing Debian sarge (and the Sid upgrade).
I've installed also vncserver to manager the Kuro using a window manager
from the remote PC. After installed Xfce at first I tried to login as
root. No problems.
Instead, when I log to xfce as normal user, console login has problems.
I've tried xterm fvxterm but as soon as the console appear on the
screen, it freezes down and no cursor is displayed. If for testing I
start a console from a ssh session with the command DISPLAY=:1 xterm I
receive the following error.
/
xterm: Error 18, errno 13: Permission denied />>/ Reason: spawn: open()
failed on ptsname /

I've googled around without quite finding a possible solution. Anyone
knows how to deal with it?
In sarge everything seems ok, I've tried vncserver xfce on a different
(normal) pc and I can start a console in a normal user environment.

Regards

Alex

 ホビボックス株式会社  情報システム部 Alessandro Mantelli
 tel:03-5209-1278  fax:03-5209-1275