Re: [tlug] Skype windows vs linux again

Jim wrote:

Hi Jim

I was hoping someone could say "Yes -- I've done exactly that and it
works fine."   If my memory is right, no one verified the skype versions
and OS's involved before.  Also, now it has happened more than once
which makes me suspecious.

But right now I have other issues to deal with -- if anyone can
recommend a Ryokan/Hotel in the Kokubunji area for instance :)

Anyway, I'm swamped with other stuff and as long as I have a solution
that works (XP in this case), I won't be back on this thread for a
couple of weeks.  I just didn't want to disappear without saying why...

I do appreciate all the help and advice you guys give!

Steve S.