Mozilla Fading (Re: [tlug] Threaded email readers)

"Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon" wrote:

> So is Mozilla (as a combination browser, e-mail client and web page
> composer) being absolutely discontinued?

Fading away. My unofficial feeble understanding is that Mozilla
has dropped development of Mozilla in favor of Firefox and
Thunderbird. Some other folks are picking up development of
Mozilla, so Mozilla will live on, but probably without the
resources of the Mozilla organizations. The other folks have
some goofy name (with a monkey in the name?).