Re: [tlug] TLUG username/password

Hey Steve, what username/password were you looking for?

Ramil Sagum <ramil@example.com> wrote:

> >>Steve S wrote:
> >>   [jep@example.com tmp]$ wget -r -a log http://www.tlug.jp
> >>   [jep@example.com tmp]$ grep -ir password .
>
> That's weird, there is one in
>
> ./www.tlug.jp/index.php:413:            You can read the archives of both main
> and admin lists with this username and password:

I was _assuming_ (and we know what happens when assumptions are made)
that Steve was asking about other username/password combo,
so I saw and ignored the archive username/password.

Of course, I should have improved my wget command to ignore pictures,
(notwithstanding that the archive username/password is in pictures).
Tlug's server probably got hit pretty hard with multiple wgets
beating on it.