Re: [tlug] Reply Attribution, TLUG username/password

Steve S wrote:

> > On 18/01/06, Jim <jep200404@example.com> wrote:
> >

> I'm a bit confused about how the quoting works with the emailer.  I just
> hit reply and expected to see an attribute to "Ian Wells"
> <ijw@example.com> but that didn't happen.

My threaded mail reader indicates that you were replying to
Ian's letter, so I'm also at a loss to explain what happened.

> Does this happen after email is sent

No. Attribution happens when you hit the reply button to
begin composing your reply.

> or is this something I need to add by hand??

The attribution should be filled out automatically.
For more complex replies, sometimes I have to edit
the attribution, but not usually, and you should not
have needed to edit the attribution in this case.

I wonder if you have provoked/revealed a bug in SquirrelMail/1.4.5.

> how do I go about retreiving my username/password ...

http://www.tlug.jp/list.html says:

   If you encounter any problems with the mailing list,
   send a message to listmaster@example.com

> Also, how do I ... I looked on both the subscribe page and through
> the FAQ and didn't see it.

The following commands also did not help:

   [jep@example.com tmp]$ wget -r -a log http://www.tlug.jp
   [jep@example.com tmp]$ grep -ir password .