[tlug] Mail from Amazon

First, I apologize for not replying to the message that brought up the
issue of main coming from Mauro being put into the Spam folder with
Google - but I couldn't find it!  (There's been a lot of text flying
about lately!)

I noticed this issue with Google also, and I suppose it's due to
bloody spammers often sending their junk mislabeled as coming from
well-known companies - such as Amazon.  Make no mistake, I'm a huge
fan of Amazon.  I'm just putting the following text (copied out of my
GMail Spam folder) in here to discuss its causes.  I am in no way
criticizing Amazon, a company in which I have the utmost respect for.

And - since I was unable to find the message, I'm putting the relevant
bit at the bottom, which could expose me to "top-posting" charges, but
I beg your forgiveness with this message, which I believe is a special
case.  In any case, I'm not replying to the message at the bottom, but
rather putting it in this message as Exhibit-A.

Lyle

Exhibit-A:

Maurod Sauco
<sauco@example.com>to tlug