Re: [tlug] [C&C] Nasty Problem: this is worth acquiring a good mail reader ;-)

On 1/16/06, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:

    Ian> Argh,

C'mon, laugh about it!  It should be obvious that I'm in the
"standards and netiquette matter" camp, but really, it is totally
funny that grownups should be arguing so seriously about this.

Easily said when you have a grown up mailreader, but Gmail and Jim in combination are going to drive me insane at some point in the near future...

...Yep, there I go.