Re: [tlug] [tlug-digest] Editing Soud Files (WAV & MP3)

Walter Hansen wrote:

>Well, then I'll use it if its the rule of the list, but it's merits are of
>about the same weight (by your wikipedia reference) as the oposite and
>perhaps even more interesting forms.  I'd really hate to see such nonsense
>on a teletype and I'd positivly hate to get it as summary.

Hi Walter,

I think I can speak well, for someone who only recently, was informed
that he was not doing some things correctly. They are the rules, and as
some have already stated, are seen as the status quo on this list. As
someone said to me, this list is not a democracy. There are those whose
input are far more valued, who indeed expect this status quo to be
followed. I've actually conformed, and feel quite comfortable with it
all now. Hopefully you will too. Look forward to further posts from you.
Cheers.

Mark Sargent.