Re: [tlug] [Announcement] TLUG Technical Meeting 2006-01-14

On 16/01/06, Alain Hoang <hoanga@example.com> wrote:

>     Lemme work on that.  I've not bothered to get my Linux setup for
> importing DV so have been using iMovie to handle most of this stuff for now.  If you know
> for sure there's a way to handle the .dv files that iMovie creates when it imports them in
> I'll be happy to dump those files in a temp location for you to grab.

This looks like it will work:

http://chneukirchen.org/blog/archive/2005/09/dv-on-os-x-and-a-lession-in-being-dumb.html

>     BTW to all other TLUGers I've been working encoding the presentations and have
> a mp4 version of the first presentation available here:
> http://samsara.bebear.net/~al/tlug/TLUG_OpenBoxS.mp4

OK, I will download it and create a torrent when I get home tonight. I
will hand off the torrent to Jim T, who has been nice enough to allow
us to continue to use his tracker, and start seeding that suckah.

If anyone who downloads the file from Alain's HTTP server in the
meantime would please seed the torrent when it goes live tonight, that
would be great!

Cheers,
Josh