Re: [tlug] [tlug-digest] Anyone using Mozilla to print Japanese? Fonts are there, just not in printing via Mozilla etc.

On 30/12/05, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:

>     Josh> (or maybe Mozilla supports about:config and userprefs.js as
>     Josh> well--does anyone know?).
>
> It used to, but that has never stopped Netscape or Moz (or Firefox)
> from breaking what don't need fixing.

Not sure I understand this comment.

1. Mozilla is *becoming* Firefox and Thunderbird in the 1.5 / Deer
Park series. So if the Mozilla Application Suite's eponymous browser
ever supported userprefs.js, it almost certainly still does.

2. Firefox seems to me to be one of the best-designed major
applications out there. I just finished a project which necessitated
hacking the chrome and the user profiles, and things really made
sense. XUL + JavaScript makes *a lot* of sense for a UI
implementation. What complaints, specifically, do you have with
Mozilla / Firefox?

-Josh