Re: [tlug] Do You Skype.?

Mark Sargent wrote:

> thanx, Josh. Do you also use a USB phone with it.? You say it's better
> than the PC to PC, but, how is the PC to PC quality.? When I tried PC
> to PC voice, a long time agao, got a lot of delay with it. Not so with
> Skype.? Cheers.

    I've been using Skype for awhile to call my folks back in the US.
It has saved quite a bit on the
phone bill since I've started using it.
    As for PC to PC Skype I have had issues with it the one time I tried
to contact a friend.
We only had 1 way voice communication working which really sucked.
According to him this
situation has happened before to him and it seems rather random when it
goes away.  One
thing I really like is how it doesn't require the config and dance with
a NAT setup to get
working.

Cheers,
Alain