Re: [tlug] Japanese Encoding - which one?

    >> He's telling you that your original statement (as quoted here)
    >> was wrong:

    Brett> [...] Using UTF for for Japanese email breaches RFCs, you
    Brett> are supposed to use 2022-JP.

    >> In contradiction to your unqualified statement above, it
    >> *doesn't* breach RFCs.

    Brett> The reason it is "unqualified" is because you have
    Brett> dishonestly quoted me.

I guess it's a more tail-twisting, but definitely not dishonest.  The
quote is accurate and complete, until you explicitly disavow the word
"breach".

That was my entire complaint.  All you need to do is say "I'm sorry,
that word is completely inappropriate, indefensible, and I retract
it", and then I can apologize for being an arrogant pedant, and we can
all be friends.

How about it?