Re: [tlug] IBM R30 Laptop Issues

Mark Sargent wrote:

I have a IBM R30 that is acting weird. Some people suggest it may be the BIOS chip, but, others are not certain. I've tried a few different forum/lists, to no avail. I'll outline below the issue with it.
It just occurred to me - wouldn't it fix the problem if you flashed the BIOS? Or have you already gotten the memory cleared via shorting the battery contacts (with the batteries out)?

Lyle