[tlug] canon LBP3000?

Hi all,
Earlier in the year I asked for printer advice, because money was tight I
ended up buying a Lexmark x615, one of the cheapest ink jets available.
I've been very happy with it except I use it so infrequently the ink
dries up - every page costs around 2000yen!

The Canon LBP3000 is around 15,000yen and seems perfect for home.
http://cweb.canon.jp/satera/lbp/lineup/3000/index.html
Does anyone have any experience with Canon lasers?

Dell have a special until tomorrow on the 1710n, a postscript network
printer for 24,000.
http://www1.jp.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/print_1710n?c=jp&l=jp&s=dhs
non network
http://www1.jp.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/print_1710?c=jp&l=jp&s=dhs