Re: [tlug] Japanese Encoding - which one?

Hi,

I think that your problem is that the Japanese in your page is encoded
as HTML entities, which is (as far as I know) the only way to display
Japanese in HTML pages that are encoded in ISO-8859-1. In order to be
able to view it in the source code, I would advise you to encode your
page in UTF-8.

Sorry I don't know how to do that with your software, but for example
Bluefish or vim or emacs can do this ;).

Evan