Re: [tlug] [Reminder Annoucement] TLUG Technical Meeting 2005-11-12

I have, in the past, downloaded audio files of LUGs from some LUG in the
US (can't remember, of course... some mid-western state... no, just won't
come), and I was wondering if you might consider doing the same for this
TLUG Tech Meet. Since having the speakers write up the entire talk can be
a lot of work, recording the performance while it is in progress might be
a more hassle-free option. It would be a nice resource.