Re: [tlug] how to keep track of one's work... another 'BestPractices' question

>     Micheal> Another idea I had was to use a trouble ticket web app to
> AFAICS this is exactly what you want.  If you need something that's
> asynchronous to just put in a quick memo without waiting for the
> database update and display, then you could use one that groks email
> at the cost of having to merge tickets later.  (Most will allow you to
> specify categories or issues, but you're unlikely to have those on the
> top of your head.)  As for tabs, let your browser do the tabs.  Get a
> ticketing app that allows you to save queries, and pick up each one as
> a specific category in its own tab.

Thank you. I had a feeling that a trouble ticket suite would be my best bet.
 It is really nice to have senior (in the Japanese sense of 先膿触息 痲海竇®

蒼 瘤 癈蜆絳 É 鱚瘡踟 跚諷 籙𣗄 牖â 鞜艱® 部 蜩 蜴肬鴉癆蝟絳 捃 黶ù 抅å
跂癈廊 É 葹洹 闔踟 跫闍繖 阮纈 蜚 跚艾挊磲 碯ô É 韭瘤 捃 苡 矚站 捃 蜚 瘤ä
鱚瘡踟 鱚痲 蜚® 帙鴒 苒癆繙棭 肬ò 抅å 怦蜚緻蜩ô 閹 轣蛹 黹瘤鈬鴦®