Re: [tlug] Occam's Razor for SSH'ing to home

> If you need more flexibility but not full interactivity, an
> application server which allows scripting would be useful.  I like
> Zope, Shawn had a suggestion too but I'm not familiar with the
> software he's recommending.
>
> Both of those are _much_ less secure than the SSH-over-HTTP tunnel.

Not to cause topic drift, but I am eager to get into python and Zope, so
your reference to it caught my eye. As a Zope afficionado, do you think it
is secure enough? I would like to learn it well and use it for web apps,
but I have much to learn before that, so it will be a while.

Assuming one properly locks down Zope, do you feel it is secure enough to
recommend as a primary dev platform?