Re: [tlug] SSH'ing to home with only port 80

So you tried putty to no avail.

Since you said that 'it seems' that port 23 ssh outgoing is blocked, are
you sure? Have you ssh'd into home server from a friend's house or other
non-work location? In other words, you are sure that your home server is
accessible by putty, right?

mec