[tlug] SSH'ing to home with only port 80

Another question for TLUG (I would like to think my questions are
getting more advanced, but at any rate, forgive their frequency!)

 As of yesterday only port 80 is open at work. I desperately need to
be able to ssh into my computer at home. I was wonderig if there was
any sort of tunnel/proxy solution that I could use?

My one idea is to setup some sort of web based java ssh client on my
webserver (the only thing visible as its on port 80) which makes a
direct connection to the ssh on that same server. (a remote web-based
ssh client)... problem is, I am not sure that even exists.

Anyone else have any good ideas/software?

david