[tlug] Hard drive failure

Hello, I would like to ask if someone knows a place in Tokyo maybe in akihabara,
where I can take my hard drive and attempt to recover the data; six moths ago my
company bought several computers from DELL , mine is a OPTIPLEX GX280 yesterday
morning when I turn on the machine I just got this message >  "A disk read
error occurred press ctrl+alt+del to restart  .. after restart I kept getting
same message, I call Dell , next morning I got a box with a hard drive and a
mother board  then someone from dell showed up ready to exchange the hard drive
or the mother board .. When and I ask what happened to the HD he just said Hard
Drives are easy to get damage.. So now I am looking for a place or software to
save my data, before sending the damage hard drive to dell,  I would appreciate
any advice.

Thank you.