Re: [tlug] Zauruses

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:16:52 +0900
Ian Wells <ijw@example.com> wrote:

> 3. Which ROM do people use? I see there are Qtopia and X based ROMs
> out there; I have to say, I like the idea of running Firefox but I
> suspect X is a bit heavyweight (and I assume it's a requirement).
> Naturally, I'm too much of a geek to leave it untampered with...

I tried firefox once with OpenZaurus/GPE, it started a bit slowly but
was usable. Not sure how it'd work on the long term though.
Anyway, a HDD model is recommended if you're planning to play with
some extra stuff that doesn't come from sharp.

> 4. Which (wifi) network cards work?

You should check the compatibility list on the sharp webpage.