[tlug] Zauruses

I know several people have a Zaurus and I was pondering buying one.

1. Which models are worth having?  (We're talking clamshell here.)

2. How much should I end up paying?  2nd hand is fine.

3. Which ROM do people use?  I see there are Qtopia and X based ROMs out there; I have to say, I like the idea of running Firefox but I suspect X is a bit heavyweight (and I assume it's a requirement).  Naturally, I'm too much of a geek to leave it untampered with...

4. Which (wifi) network cards work?

Ta,
--
Ian.