Re: [tlug] SuSE 10

On 木, 2005-10-13 at 12:08 +0900, Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon wrote:
> Re: Loss of mouse support when upgrading from SuSE 9.3 to 10.

I don't know if this is relevant, but a little while ago when updating
udev on my Gentoo system, the device names changed and I had no mouse
until I changed the mouse device in /etc/X11/xorg.conf. I had /dev/mouse
before, and had to change it to /dev/input/mice.
--
Stuart Luppescu -=-=- s-luppescu <AT> uchicago <DOT> edu
CCSR at U of C ,.;-*^*-;.,  www.consortium-chicago.org