Re: [tlug] SuSE 10

Re: Loss of mouse support when upgrading from SuSE 9.3 to 10.

It's even worse than I thought! There is absolutely no mouse support at all - PS/2 *or* USB!! I can do a certain amount of things with only the keyboard, but I don't really want to go back to 1995 when I had a used laptop that I used with no mouse. It's funny to read about I suppose, but before you laugh too hard, try reaching over and unplugging your mouse and see how long you can stand using your computer with no mouse support at all. It's possible, yes, but the mouse saves time and who has extra time to burn? Also, try cropping photos with no mouse!

Any ideas on how to get the revolutionary new technology (mouse) working with SuSE 10?

Lyle