Re: [tlug] SuSE 10

Lyle -- it sounds like you're just having one of those days.

I think you had problems with upgrading last time too. I try to avoid that and
just install and restore my stuff from backup, it seems to go much more
smoothly.

I have an old Belkin Omni Cube 4-port that I've had for several years and it
just works -- PS2 as well. And Linux too, so it isn't all KVM's and it isn't
just the OS.

I haven't fired up the laptop since my first posting and this is from my 9.2 box, so I haven't checked to see if SuSE 10 supports WNN or which version it supports.

You guys who work with Linux are lucky.  I have a 10 year old sun at my desk
running Solaris 5.8 and CDE and sometimes just feel cursed at work trying
to get anything done.

I hope things get better soon Lyle... :)

Off to work...

Steve S.

Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon wrote:

Are newer KVM switches any better? Or am I just going to have to abondone them? I hope not, as I don't have the physical space to hook up a monitor for each and every computer....

........ Durring that pause I spilled a cup of green tea into my kayboard.... %^#%#%$#%#%$!!!! I dumped it out and shook it, and the keys seem to be working, but the sound seems muffled... uh oh......

Lyle