Re: [tlug] O'Reilly Books in English

Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon wrote:

> There are also a couple of used English language bookstores, BTW:
>
> The Blue Parrot - in Akihabara and Takadanobaba:
> http://www.blueparrottokyo.com/
>
> Bondi Books in Kichijoji.  Josh sometimes special orders things, or at
> least he can be on the lookout for something you're looking for:
> http://www.bondibooks.com/

I realized in rereading this that I should have explained that "Josh" of
Bondi Books is the owner/operator... after sending it, I remembered that
the original question came from "Josh" of this list.  Sorry about that
Josh!  That must have read rather strangely!

Lyle

PS  There's a large bookstore in Ikebukuro on the east side, but I've
forgotten its name.  When I went there, they had a computer books
section, but I think it was all in Japanese, although they did have a
general English section....