[tlug] O'Reilly Books in English

I am looking for some O'Reilly titles in English. Poking through the
archives, I found an email from 1998 (!) that said:

"Kinokuniya, next to the Takashimaya dept. store, next to the Shinjuku
South eki (JR) has all that stuff on the 6th floor.  In English, even."

To which someone else added:

"The big Laox near the Tokyo Mitsubishi Bank has a good selection of
computer books (most of O'Reilly book are there, seems they have even
more than at Kinokuniya) T-Zone Minami has also quite a few English
Computer books."

Is this stuff still valid? Are these stores still where they were in
1998? Which Laox near which Tokyo Mitsubishi Bank? How does one find
T-Zone Minami?

Or better yet, can someone recommend a good place to buy O'Reilly
titles in English? I am looking especially for "JavaScript: The
Definitive Reference, 4th Edition", but I am sure I will have other
O'Reilly needs in the future. Bonus points if someone (Nikolay?)
steers me to a bookstore in Central Yokohama! :)

TIA,
Josh