Re: [tlug] O'Reilly Books in English

On Friday 07 October 2005 08:30, Shin MICHIMUKO wrote:

> Laox (www.laox.co.jp) The Computer-Kan moved the bookstore from the
> grand (1st) floor to the top floow (7th?).

Tachiyomi prevention?  :-)

> T-Zone Minami was closed and you can only find Donki Houte.

Gee.  I've only been away three years, and an Akihabara landmark has
bitten the dust . OK, I know three Akihabara years are equal to 10 or
20 human years :)

WRT the books, I agree with others regarding ordering from the overseas
vendor of your choice.  Unless you need the book right now and cost is
less imporant than speed, you can save a good bit by ordering them from
Amazon, Bookpool, etc.

Jonathan