[tlug] Software Freedom Day

Hello,
I was wondering if TLUG or TLUG members were planning to do anything for
Software Freedom Day? Is anybody doing anything special at their work
or for the meeting day that seems to coincide with Software Freedom Day?
If you don't know what I'm referring to visit their site for more info
http://www.softwarefreedomday.org

Last year was the first Software Freedom Day. I burned and brought in several
bootable/Live GNU/Linux distros to work and handed them out to people
that were interested in GNU/Linux. The distros I burned last year
were Knoppix and Morphix. Also I talked to some people throughout the day
about GNU/Linux and answered some questions regarding it.
This day is a good opportunity to spread the word about Free Software!