[tlug] [OT] Japan Geocoders?

Hi all,

     Sorry if this is a little off-topic for Linux however it does
involve Japan...
     Does anyone know any Geocoders for Japan I can use?
Ideally, I'd like to find some tool (on the web) that can  search for
some place like Yokohama Station or something like that and
find a way to deduce a latitude and longitude point from there.
 From a quick glance at Google Maps and Yahoo maps it
has some great mapping features but no obvious way to
retrieve a latitude and longitude point.   I tried terraserver.com
but the resolution detail is not good enough for what I was
hoping.
     I'm afraid I don't know any Japanese equivalents though.

Cheers,
Alain