Re: [tlug] [OT] Japan Geocoders?

Hate to answer myself but...

On Jul 30, 2005, at 12:28 AM, Alain Hoang wrote:

> From a quick glance at Google Maps and Yahoo maps it
> has some great mapping features but no obvious way to
> retrieve a latitude and longitude point.   I tried terraserver.com

     Seems that it's not that hard to extract a lat, longitude
from Google Maps.  Just save the URL that the Send Link button
points to and in the URL there is a parameter called
ll=<lon>,<lat>
You can extract the longitude and latitude from there.  So
I managed to get my answer for what I wanted.

Cheers,
Alain