[tlug] Re: Job Hunting

On 5/14/05, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> I will be moving to Yokohama this fall, Japanese visa notwithstanding.
> Unfortunately, I could not convince my current employer to let me
> telecommute, so I am now in the job market.

I am about a month away from moving to Japan, so I thought I would
ping the list again to see if anyone knows of any job opportunities
that might be available or opening up in the next month or two. This
is the last time I will spam the list with this, I promise.

For those of you who do not know me, or at least do not know my
professional credentials, here they are in a nutshell:

- C, C++, Java, Perl, and PHP
- Systems programming
- Web programming
- Object-Oriented design and programming
- Databases (Oracle, MySQL)
- Systems administration

I will be happy to supply my resume to anyone who would like to know more.

Thanks in advance, and see you guys soon!

Cheers,
Josh